Mr. P's fall birthday was the perfect excuse for us to take a surprise (for him) visit to the Sam Adam's brewery. Their free tour and free sampling room fit with my unemployed budget, and I think Phil had a great time. Not being a beer drinker myself, he got my 4 ounce sample to boot.
Saturday, 12 December 2009
Sam Adams
I just uploaded the photos of my Pentax from the past few months, so here are a few activities since I've moved to Cambridge.
Mr. P's fall birthday was the perfect excuse for us to take a surprise (for him) visit to the Sam Adam's brewery. Their free tour and free sampling room fit with my unemployed budget, and I think Phil had a great time. Not being a beer drinker myself, he got my 4 ounce sample to boot.
Phil in the tasting room.
Enjoying myself in the gift shop.
My gift to Phil: the amazing sillly straw.
Mr. P's fall birthday was the perfect excuse for us to take a surprise (for him) visit to the Sam Adam's brewery. Their free tour and free sampling room fit with my unemployed budget, and I think Phil had a great time. Not being a beer drinker myself, he got my 4 ounce sample to boot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ha ha. That straw is so amazing.
Post a Comment